The 13th edition of the Italian Networking Workshop (INW) will be held in San Candido (BZ), Italy, on January 13-15, 2016. This annual workshop provides a forum for presenting recent and novel work in various areas of telecommunication networks. It is intended for researchers working in Italian Universities. International speakers and attendees are most welcome and in fact growing in number in the last few years.
The scientific scope of the workshop is very broad, including network architectures and protocols, energy efficient networking, wireless technology, mesh and sensor networks, wearable technology, optical networks, software defined and cognitive networks, peer-to-peer networks, traffic measurements and security, performance evaluation.
The main purposes of the Italian Networking Workshop are:
- To present your latest research results, obtaining immediate feedback from the research community in a rather informal but thorough way;
- to provide a nice and stimulating opportunity to get-together, especially for Ph.D. students and young researchers, fostering discussions about scientific topics, as well as interaction with Professors and Researchers from other universities;
- to join forces in the writeup of project proposals;
- to do all that is a stunning natural environment located in the heart of Dolomites.
The workshop is quite informal. Contributions are not published nor copyrighted, and participants are encouraged to submit the work presented here to the most appropriate international venues. When copyrighted by other organizations the material will be handled according to the Copyright Transfer.
If you are planning to attend you have to:
- Subscribe to the workshop using the registration page (deadline: November 15, 2015). Note that all participants are required to register through that page.
- Book you Hotel room, see the instructions at this page (deadline: November 10, 2015).
- In case you will be presenting a research contribution. Specify its author, title and abstract when you register to the workshop and send the final PDF document (full paper or extended abstract in IEEE double column format) by email (inw[AT]dei.unipd.it) by December 31, 2015.