The 14th edition of the Italian Networking Workshop (INW) will be held in Falcade (BL), Italy, on January 11-13, 2017. This annual workshop provides a forum to present recent and original work in various areas of telecommunication networks. It is mainly intended for researchers working in Italian Universities. International speakers and attendees are most welcome and in fact growing in number in the last few years.
The scientific scope of the workshop is very broad, including network architectures and protocols, energy efficient networking, wireless technology, mesh and sensor networks, wearable technology, optical networks, software defined and cognitive networks, peer-to-peer networks, traffic measurements and security, data mining and big data for networking and performance evaluation (simulation, experimental work).
The main purposes of the Italian Networking Workshop are:
- To present your latest research results, obtaining immediate feedback from the research community in a rather informal but thorough way;
- to provide a nice and stimulating opportunity to get-together, especially for PhD students and young researchers, fostering discussions about scientific topics, as well as interaction with Professors and researchers from other universities;
- to join forces in the writeup of project proposals;
- to do all that is a nice and comfortable location, enjoying good food and a bit of skiing.
The workshop is quite informal. Contributions are not published nor copyrighted, and participants are encouraged to submit the work presented here to the most appropriate international venues. When copyrighted by other organizations the material will be handled according to the Copyright Transfer.
If you are planning to attend you have to:
- Subscribe, see the registration page (deadline November 15, 2016)
- Book you Hotel room, see the Venue page (deadline November 10, 2016)
- Submit your research contribution (deadline December 31, 2016)